Precautionary measures regarding the Coronavirus
Your health is our priority
Finally we can welcome you again in the new Glieshof. We will begin this summer season with loads of innovations. We are very proud of these changes and can hardly wait to share them with you. Here’s a little preview: Both the restaurant and the lounge bar have been renovated in order to offer you more space. The reception has also been given a new look and our new subterranean garage is very convenient. Last but definitely not least: our new rooms will be the absolute highlight of your stay!
In order to be able to offer you a carefree and most importantly risk free holiday in these extraordinary times, we adhere strictly to the stern hygiene and safety regulations.
Our family run hotel is advantageously situated at the end of the Matschertal valley, at 1824 m above sea level, far from the hustle and bustle of the city. This comes as a blessing in these turbulent times. Idyllic mountains and lush forests as far as the eye can see. Nature is literally at your doorstep and invites you to breathe in fresh mountain air and to explore the countless walking paths and hiking trails, as well as the exciting mountain bike trails in the environs.
Our 35 rooms offer plenty of space and are the perfect place to get comfortable and relax. It is also easily possible to keep the minimum distance to other guests in our new restaurant - without having to sacrifice any comfort.
We put all of our devotion into working for your safety and health: that is our number one priority. The following measures have already been taken:
- Our staff keeps a minimum distance of 1 m
- The entire hotel staff wears face masks
- Please note the maximum number of people allowed in the public spaces
- Thorough cleaning of the often touched surfaces in the hotel, such as the handrails, door knobs, working surfaces, lifts, toilets etc is done in regular intervals.
- Hand sanitizing stations are spread throughout the hotel
Restaurant & bar
- The distances of the tables in the restaurant and the lounge bar have already been altered to ensure a minimum of 1 m between the tables.
- The restaurant, the entire kitchen and all of the kitchen utensils are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Only guests sharing a room may sit at the same table.
- We kindly ask our guests to wear mouth and nose protection at the buffet.
- We kindly ask you to reserve your table in advance.
- All usable surfaces are disinfected on a daily basis when your room is being cleaned.
- We kindly ask you to thoroughly air your hotel room throughout your stay and especially as you depart.
- We also kindly ask you to wash and disinfect your hands and to put on a face mask prior to leaving your room if the minimum distance of 1 m cannot be maintained.
- Our wellness area is open for you again.
- The use of the saunas no longer needs a registration. It is sufficient to register in the list when entering the wellness area.
- Furthermore we ask you to keep a minimum distance of 2 m.
If you would like to receive more informations regarding our health and hygiene measures, or about the situation in South Tyrol and Italy in general, feel free to contact us at any time.
New advantageous cancellation policy
Following the latest developments we have changed our cancellation policy and made it more flexible to suit your needs.
Valid for stays until 31 July:
- Free cancellation up until 7 days prior to arrival
- For any cancellations made between 7 to 1 days prior to arrival - or for early departure - we charge 70% of the booked price
- In the event of a no-show we charge 90% of the booked price
Valid for stays after 31 July:
- Cancellation within 30 days are free of charge.
- From 30 to 7 days before arrival or in case of early departure 70% of the total price will be charged.
- From 7 to 0 days before arrival or in case of no-show 90% of the total price will be charged.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon here with us at the Glieshof!
Your Heinisch family